This episode is Part 2 of our series on side hustles. In this episode, we’re talking about how you actually fit it in to your schedule. What it’s like to commit time to it, how to plan your week, the steps you need to take before adding a side hustle in, and how to avoid burnout. And, one final bonus on how to handle it with your partner, particularly if you have kids!
- If you want more detail than we’ve covered in these podcasts, check out Side Hustle Success.
- What it’s like to commit to a side hustle
- The steps Becca takes to plan out her week
- Figuring out what’s important in your life to arrange your schedule accordingly
- Having discipline and taking breaks to avoid burnout
- Why self-care is an important piece in the puzzle
- Managing a side hustle when you have a partner or spouse
Take a Small Step
- Take time to prioritize your life and time before adding a side hustle in.
- Create time for breaks to your schedule (side hustle or no side hustle!).
- Check out Side Hustle Success if you’re itching for more details on how we fit everything in!
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!