How has the first three months of 2017 gone for you? In this episode, we’re reflecting on the first quarter of the year. We share how we felt overall, the highlights and challenges, and what made these months hard for us both. We also chat about where we are with our goals for 2017 and what you can do if you haven’t even written down goals yet.
- Use the #shereaches hashtag to let us know how you’re reaching!
- Why January through March felt hard for both of us
- The hard conversations we had to have about the future of She Reaches
- The change Tiffany had to make with her coaching business
- The milestone Becca hit in trying to get pregnant
- How Becca and Tiffany’s words for the year are working for them
- Why we’re talking about the messy middle
- New habits we’ve been working on this year
- How we’ve done on our goals so far
- What we’re looking forward to in Q2
Take a moment to remember the good things that are happening and not just focus on the things left undone @shereachesClick To Tweet
Whole30 Pinterest board
Tiffany’s coaching site
Lara Casey’s PowerSheets
Nice guys on business podcast episode
The Five Minute journal
Ep #041: Understanding Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and the Importance of Self Compassion with Brodie Welch
She Reaches Her Goals: Intentional Goal Setting Guide
Take a Small Step
- Reflect on the last three months and identify one thing that worked well, and one thing that didn’t.
- Remind yourself of the goals you set at the start of 2017 and ask yourself if they are still working for you. If not, make changes!
- Check out the She Reaches Her Goals: Intentional Goal Setting Guide if you want some guidance on setting good goals.
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!