It is the one year anniversary of the podcast!!! In this episode, we’re chatting about why we started the podcast, giving you some behind the scenes views into how we put it together, and how we feel about various aspects of the process. We also talk about the top episodes, those episodes that surprised us, and what we’ve learned from the show.
- It is the one year anniversary of the podcast!
- Why we started the podcast in the first place
- Behind the scenes of who does what and how we get everything done
- Why we feel strongly about our working women interview series
- What our top episodes have been in the first year of the podcast
- The episodes that surprised us and our favorite episodes
- Some of the podcast reviews that made an impact on us
- What we’ve learned from the show
Side Hustle Success
Working Women interview series
Ep #036: Finding Your Tribe, Overcoming Grief, and Asking for Help with Sara Sutachan
Ep #044: Reaching Outside of Your Comfort Zone with Andy Molinsky
Ep #040: Chasing Slow and Making Tough Career Choices with Erin Loechner
Ep #031: Navigating Social Media, Not Apologizing, and Leaning into Family with Melissa Conforto
Ep #038: Reflecting on 2016 – Quitting Jobs, Fertility Treatments and Lessons Learned
Quarterly Recap #58
Ep #035: Creating Meaningful Friendships & How to Have Friends with Different Political Views with Shasta Nelson
Take a Small Step
- Subscribe to the She Reaches podcast so you don’t miss an episode!
- Take a moment to leave a review of the She Reaches podcast.
- Call a friend and have a chat about anything and everything, just like we did on the show today!
Tell us about it in the comments the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!