Do you suffer from information overload? If you consume lots of information without acting, this episode is for you. We are talking about the times in our lives where we just keep consuming and never act on things and how you can get past that. We give some ideas on how to get yourself going again, including thinking about your purpose, why a book club could help, and the power of reflecting on why you aren’t taking any steps forward.
- Our experiences with information overload
- Whether we even think about what the purpose is of consuming information
- When it might make sense to not have a purpose reading a book
- Why you may want to read a book with someone else or a book club
- Becca’s system for keeping track of to dos
- Thinking about what your purpose is for consuming content
- Taking time to figure out what works for you
Take a Small Step
- Join or start a book club. If you’d like She Reaches to start a book club, email us at email@example.com.
- Try out Becca’s end of day process of writing down the things you need to get done for the following day.
- Take some time to reflect on why you are not acting after consuming information on a specific topic.
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!