Do you give yourself permission to slow down or do you just try to keep going no matter what? It’s important to know when to slow down, but how do we know when it’s time? What if you feel like you can’t slow down? We’re talking about these topics and how we can all slow down without feeling guilty. We all need to feel less stressed and overwhelmed, which we can accomplish by giving ourselves permission to let go and take some down time.
- Why both Becca and Tiffany hit a wall in the first quarter of the year and how they felt about it
- How to know when you can give yourself a break vs. that you’re just making excuses and avoiding something important
- Why your goals are guaranteed to not always go as planned
- Why we hit a wall before slowing down
- The idea that we need less shame and not more motivation
- Feeling guilty for not multi-tasking or for taking down time
- Why it’s really about what society accepts as a reason to slow down and how we can start changing that
- What you can do when you start feeling overwhelmed
Take a Small Step
- Are there areas in your life where you feel like you’re simply checking a box? If so, try stopping that thing for a while and see how you feel.
- Give yourself permission to enjoy some down time and leave the to do list behind!
- If you feel exhausted or on the verge of getting sick, think about how you can make space to slow down.
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!