In this working women series episode, we’re talking to Briana Johnson, a self-described professional plate spinner and life juggler who is also the host of the LifeBeats Project podcast. We’re talking about how she handles being a working mother of 5 and podcaster, how she fits it all in, the changes she had to make as a result of her husband’s diagnosis, and how she continues to stay positive when she encounters challenges.
- Briana’s multi-passionate background and how she got to where she is today
- Her husband’s diagnosis and how that changed her life
- How Briana figured out her career when she had to become the primary earner for her household
- Finding a job with the right fit for her and her family
- How Briana manages being a working mom of 5 and having a passion project on the side
- What a typical day looks like for Briana
- How Briana keeps a positive outlook in the midst of challenges
- The mission behind The LifeBeats Project podcast
- Handling negativity when you put yourself out there
Briana Johnson is a professional plate spinner and life juggler. Her passion is people. Her super power is X-ray vision into seeing the extraordinary within each of us. She helps illuminate the extraordinary in everyday people to her listeners through her podcast The LifeBeats Project: Pursuing the Art of Living Extraordinarily. Briana wants to shout to the world that everyone has a story to share and the life they are leading right now is worthy of inspiring others.
Take a Small Step
- Check out The Lifebeats Project podcast for some inspiration.
- Read one of Brene Brown’s books.
- Try to talk aloud to yourself about the small successes that happened during the day.
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!