Are you flexible with plans or to do try to stick to them at all costs? Sometimes when you’re willing to adjust to what life throws at you, you can end up with a better result. But, how do you do that? We’re talking about the shifts we’ve made recently as part of She Reaches and some other memorable times we’ve had to adjust to what life threw at us. We’re also reflecting on what you can do if you feel like things aren’t working out as planned and how to know when it’s time to throw away the old plan and come up with a new one.
- The unexpected shifts that Becca and Tiffany made for their business
- What happened with the She Reaches Collective and why it ended up for the best
- The reason Becca quit everything and moved to New Zealand for four months
- What happened with Tiffany’s older daughter at birth and why there was a silver lining to it
- Why the first step is really to recognize that you need to adjust and why it’s important to not try to force something that isn’t working
- How to reframe your mindset from nervous to excited
- Why it’s important to listen to how you’re feeling to figure out if it’s time to adjust
Take a Small Step
- Is there a task or goal you have on your plate currently that just isn’t feeling right anymore? What can you do this week to get that goal off your plate?
- Notice when you are saying something using absolutes – such as never or always. Can you change your language to give you the freedom to change your mind in the future?
- Take a moment to listen to how you’re feeling. Is it time to rework something?
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!