Do you get impatient in wanting to have things now vs. enjoying the journey to get there? In this episode, we’re talking all about attempting to enjoy the journey vs. rushing to have it now. We chat about the areas where we have trouble being present and enjoying the journey and what areas we do a better job. We also talk about the experiences we wish we could go back to and enjoy the journey instead of rushing then, and how it feels when you aren’t quite sure where the journey is leading but you still have to talk to people about it.
- The times that we want to rush things and not let them run their course
- Struggling to be present vs. planning ahead
- What does enjoying the journey look like in normal everyday life?
- How to get rolling on things you need to do
- Making a choice to enjoy moments in everyday life
- Why having kids has changed how we enjoy the journey
- The past experiences that we wish we could go back and enjoy the journey for
- How it feels to talk to others about not knowing what you’re doing
Take a Small Step
- When you plan your week, can you add in activities or moments that will fill you up with joy and keep you going all week long?
- Are you like Tiffany and enjoy the journey more with your kids and not as much for yourself? If so, how can you make a small step this week to enjoy your journey?
- The next time someone is in transition, allow them the space to just not know what is next and allow yourself the same space!
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!