How much do you know about branding? It seems like the buzz these days is all about personal branding. In the latest working woman episode with Lee Prince, she shares what branding is and isn’t and why it’s important to present your authentic self whether it’s you or your business. She gives some great insights into what personal branding is and how to think about it, some tips for your LinkedIn profile, and advice for pursuing your passion project.
- Lee’s career background and how it evolved to what it is today
- What branding is and isn’t
- Why it’s important to present your whole and authentic self whether it’s you or your business
- How to think about your personal brand
- Having a brand vs. being a subject matter expert
- Tips for your LinkedIn profile
- Being smart and focused on social media
- How Lee is making time for her passion project – Elegant Mayhem
- Lee’s advice if you have a project you want to start
Free 30 Day Trial to Audible
Where to find Lee: ElegantMayhem.com, Instagram, Twitter
Wellstruck (the lady who made She Reaches as beautiful as it is!)
Danielle Krysa’s Episode
Love Marks and Love Mark Effect (Books)
Sallie Krawcheck and Ellevest
House of Brinson
Steve Case’s book The Third Wave
Take a Small Step
- If you’re looking to better define your personal brand, take Lee’s advice and pay attention to the things people tease you about. Are they actually pointing out your strengths?
- Do you have a passion project or a passion you’d like to grow into something bigger? Take one small step to leaning into that passion this week.
- Have you spent time on your LinkedIn profile? If not, put some of Lee’s tips into practice.
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!