What summer plans do you have? Is this the only time you go on vacation or do you try to fit it in more often during the year? We’re chatting about our philosophies on vacation and how that has changed after having kids. We share our plans for the summer and what we’re looking forward to as well as talking about ideas for making the most of where you live and experiences at home if you’re not traveling. We also discuss the special places we visited as kids and want to continue to visit to give our own kids that same experience. Finally, we talk about balancing being with extended family and exploring new places.
- Our philosophies on vacation – both the type and frequency
- How travel and vacations have changed after having kids
- The special places we visited as kids and continue to visit
- Balancing family time vs. visiting a new place
- Making the most of where you live and experiences at home
- What we’re looking forward to doing this summer
Take a Small Step
- Pull out the bucket list of things you’re going to do at some point in the future, and get one thing on your calendar for this month.
- Give yourself a seven day challenge to get outside at least once per day.
- Do something small to enjoy the summer – go have a popsicle!
Tell us about it in the She Reaches Facebook group.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to automatically get new episodes!