Do you ever feel like life is constantly putting obstacles in your way? Sometimes, we do too. In this episode, we are opening up about what has been going on in our lives over the past few months. Becca is sharing why this is a season of loss for her, and what she’s been through recently on her journey to have a baby. Tiffany is talking about her struggle since leaving her corporate job in September and where she is now with things. We also let you in on our summer schedule, and how you can keep up with us the next few weeks.
- Learning to cope with trying times in your life
- Becca speaks on working through loss
- How to help your loved ones who may be facing difficult times
- Accepting and fully feeling your emotions
- Tiffany updates on adjusting to life post-corporate job
- Working through changes in your life-plan
- Adjusting to your unexpected goals
- Let yourself feel your emotions if you’re going through a difficult period in your life
- Take baby steps to get back into normal life after going through loss
- Try the things you never saw yourself doing, and learn from the outcome.