How do you keep the negativity in your life from pushing you to your breaking point? Do you need to reach your breaking point to move forward? In this episode, we chat with Rebekah Lipsky on how she navigated the negativity, and learned from it. We touch on the importance of prioritization, and removing your identity from your job. Also, about exercising the parts of your brain that don’t get utilized in your daily job. And this is only part one of our chat with Rebekah, the second half will be up on September 7!
- The importance of being honest with yourself during the negative periods in your life
- Rebekah talks about how the negative times in her life were a breakthrough personally and professionally
- The power of making time to explore parts of your life that aren’t fulfilled in your 9-to-5 job
- Branching out and not centering your identity around your job
- Finding the bravery and confidence it takes to break through as an independent worker
- How to Leave a Review in iTunes
- Workplace Flexibility Episode
- Enjoying the Journey Episode
Take a Small Step
- Work on being honest with yourself and your coworkers about difficult times, and the effect that has on your quality of work.
- Take the negative situations in your life and see them as an opportunity for growth.
- Explore new hobbies or revisit old ones to stretch your mind.