Are you thinking about going into business with a partner? Today we talk about being a business partner, and the positives and negatives that come with it. Tiffany and Becca talk about how they became business partners, and completely shifted their original brand into She Reaches. They also talk about the hard chats all business partners have, and how to stay mindful of the other persons’ emotions when delivering bad news.
- How Tiffany and Becca became business partners
- Recognizing the responsibility of having a business partner
- Trusting your gut feeling when looking for a business partner
- Putting friendship and communication at the forefront to maintain a healthy relationship inside and outside of the business
- Recognizing that having a business partner is not for everyone
Take a Small Step
- Trust your gut, if a partnership doesn’t feel right take it as a sign.
- Test out a potential business partnership by delivering bad or uncomfortable news to see how the other reacts.
- When you are unsure about something, ask questions. Don’t just assume you know the answers.