Do you struggle with asking for help even when you know you need it? In this episode, we talk about seeking help from a third-party when going through changes, trauma or exploration. Becca talks about how she has been seeing therapists throughout her life, and the benefits they have brought her. Tiffany discusses life coaches, and the positives that come from seeing one, but also why she has decided to brand herself as a strategist instead. In addition, we talk about the importance of accountability and being honest with yourself.
- Dealing with trauma in your life and being okay with talking about it
- Becca and Tiffany’s experiences with life coaches, and why they choose to work with them
- Steering clear of asking your family and friends for advice, to maintain your own path
- How to know when to ask for help
Take a Small Step:
- Seek third-party help to speed up the decision-making process and have clarity.
- Use caution when asking friends and family for advice; they don’t always have the most up-to-date information.
- Recognize that you may need to talk about something with a third-party to move forward.