Rebekah Lipsky is back for part two of our discussion with her! (Part one if you missed it.) In this episode, she talks all about her past trip working remotely through Unsettled, what she learned from the experience, and her upcoming trip with them next year. She also chats about the different ways to form your network, and why transformational networking is more effective than transactional networking. She even touches on labels, and the boxes we put ourselves in to that we should be breaking out of.
- Rebekah talks about cutting down her hours and working remotely, out of the country
- Working on letting yourself break out of the situations you have trapped yourself in
- The importance of exploring new possiblities
- How to work towards the goals you didn’t think were possible for you
- Transformational networking and why it is so effective in Rebekah’s life and how it can be in yours
Rebekah builds effective strategies, systems, processes, and communities that accelerate organizations’ missions and drive them to do their best work.
Take a Small Step:
- If you are able and want to work from out of the country, take the opportunity while you can
- Give yourself permission to reach for the goals you haven’t allowed yourself to believe in
- Focus on building meaningful relationships instead of building them with an agenda in mind
- Surround yourself with people that inspire you and make you want to do better