Spring is almost here? I mean it should have been here last month and it is getting warmer day by day… but the spring dresses aren’t yet the norm here. In preparation for Spring, here are a few things we’ve been loving lately:
– I wear L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream almost every morning. Goes on smooth and keeps skin looking healthy. Totally worth the price.
– As you know, we are on a mission to be our best selves throughout the day, and this article on productivity has some great tips on how to do just that!
– Life is messy, and this article has some great advice on how to embrace the messiness and love the life you are leading right now.
– Rishi Tea’s Earl Grey Lavender. I love Earl Grey tea and love Lavender scents so I am obsessed with this! P.S. It’s also organic and fair trade which makes it even better!
– Spotify’s cardio playlist. I’m sure I’m the last person on Earth to discover their playlists, but this one is on repeat when I do my Couch to 5K workouts and even when I’m trying to be uber productive for work or the blog.
– This Ted Baker iPhone case. It is a beautiful floral print and I could not resist buying it when I was in LA a couple of weeks ago. It makes me happy every time I see it…which obviously is alot since it’s my phone!
– Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt. Have you tried Bark Thins yet? I am obsessed. Try not to eat the whole bag though if you do try them. The “thin” part of the label refers to the size of the product not what you’ll look like after eating them!