Summer is in full swing, and we are so loving it! Here are some things that are getting us excited this month!
– AutoRap. This app was used as an ice breaker during a leadership training at work where we asked people to get into groups and write a “rap” to introduce themselves and why they will make a good leader. Afterwards, I brought it home and it was a major hit with the boys. Earned myself some “cool mom” points right there.
– Snapchat. Depending on how you look at it, we are either a little late or just on time to join the Snapchat community. Either way, I am so enjoying the app and creating stories. Our username is popandbanter if you’d like to connect with us there!
– Ice cream! I just cannot get enough (though that isn’t necessarily a new thing). One of the things on my summer bucket list is to create 3 new flavors so I’ve been diving into the cookbook The Perfect Scoop. Such great ideas! I definitely have more than 3 I want to make already!
– Rollerball perfume from Sephora. I never use an entire bottle of perfume so I love that I can choose a new fragrance with little commitment. They are also great for traveling! My new favorites for Summer are NEST Passiflora (I mean, look at how beautiful the packaging is and it smells amazing!) and Replica Beach Walk. The Replica series is supposed to “evoke the scents hidden deep in our memories” like Lazy Sunday Morning and Flower Market. I love the idea of that!
– Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee with Almond Milk. Regular milk and I do not mix so I love that this has almond milk and it tastes so good! It’s at Whole Foods near me, but it looks like you may be able to find it in other stores too.
– Spending quality time with family and friends. My husband and I had one night away from the girls (thanks to my amazing in-laws!) and it was so good and reminded me of what we were like before our focus turned to our kids. We also had some friends over for the 4th and it was so fun. We need to make an effort to do both of those things more!
What are you loving lately?