Who isn’t loving the weather lately?! It is already getting sticky here in DC but I am not complaining as I still feel like I am thawing out from our winter. So in addition to the weather, here are a few things we are both loving lately. xo, Becca.
– In a recent Lively Show podcast, Jess talked about Minted.com, a site that sells the work of great designers and artists, from prints to invitations. I could (and have) spent hours just searching. No big purchases yet, but I’ll keep you posted.
– Temporary tattoos. Yes, you heard me correctly! I was gifted this set of temporary tattoos for Christmas, and have been wearing them lately like jewelry, a little accessory to a summer outfit. I’ve also been eyeing these inspirational temporary tattoos from Tattly. Perhaps a gift to self?
– Some wise words about how to stop feeling so overwhelmed, which I am trying to work on! This week I’ve been focusing on taming my distractions (#9) and being strategic with when I say yes and no (#8).
– This series from NY Times about leadership. The candid answers are really insightful and I can’t wait to read more of them!
– I’m always discovering amazing podcasts and I’m loving Creating Your Own Path by Jennifer Snyder. Jen (we’re like BFFs with all the podcast episodes I’ve listened to!) is thoughtful and consistent in each interview she does which, if you’ve listened to alot of podcasts like I have, is not so easy to do!
What are you loving lately?