Happy Friday, everyone! Hope your week was great and you have some fun plans for the weekend! Check out the things we’re loving these days:
– Fabletics. I am consistently impressed with Fabletics so wanted to mention them again (also discussed in workout clothes). I am truly obsessed with the quality of the clothes, the overall shopping experience, and the price! Love, love, love.
– An article about spiritual teachings caught my eye… ok it was emailed by my mom but still, it is worth a read. The first point being my favorite – everything I need is already within me.
– A great article in the New York Times’s about women’s feelings, and the importance of embracing each and every one of them.
– Olive Box. Truly excited about this company that sends a monthly box of cards, letters, stickers, ribbon… anything to dress up a snail mail letter. They may like sending cards as much as I do! Read more in the post about love letters.
– Leenabell jewelry. A coworker was wearing her black sapphire and gold bar together and I had to ask her where she got them. I may be copying….
– Sleep Cycle app. This app tracks my sleep, but the best part is that it wakes me up at the right time in my sleep cycle so my alarm isn’t going off during deep sleep.
– Couch-to-5K app. This mama is trying to get back to running. It’s been many moons since I ran regularly so this is helping me get started! Love that it coaches me through the workout so I know what to do and when.
– The Smart Passive Income Podcast. I just discovered Pat Flynn and am loving his podcast. He talks about online business and personal habits which obviously I’m all about!