Let’s talk about 2016 and how it went! Since this is the last episode of Season 2 of the podcast, we’re doing some reflecting to close out the year. We talk about where we were successful, where we struggled, what we learned, and what goals we are taking with us into 2017.
- Tiffany talks about how quitting her job was both her success and her struggle this year.
- Becca shares her success in developing relationships with her step kids and struggling with trying to get pregnant.
- Becca learned how important it is to ask for help.
- Tiffany learned to listen to her inner voice after feeling like she lost it after having kids.
- Tiffany talked about how her word for the year “Show Up” took an interesting turn.
- Becca talked about her 2016 word “Connection” and how this lifted her up this year.
- Tiffany will be taking her goal to have a healthy, connected marriage into 2017.
- Becca will be taking her writing goals up a notch in 2017 as well as continuing to declutter both her mental and physical space.
- Becca and Tiffany talked about what the highlights for Pop and Banter were this year and why the working women interview series was a huge highlight.
- Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date while we’re taking a break from the podcast!
Goal Setting Workshop
Write us a review!
Pole dance post
0 Weeks Pregnant
Finding Your Tribe, Overcoming Grief, and Asking for Help with Sara Sutachan
Slowing Down, Saying Yes and Enjoying Each Season of Our Life with Jena Baker McNeill
Creating Meaningful Friendships & How to Have Friends with Different Political Views with Shasta Nelson
Too Busy post
Working Women Interview Series
Sign up for our newsletter!
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Take some time to reflect on your year.
- Schedule time on your calendar to set some goals for 2017.
- Give us the gift of writing us a review on iTunes!
Tell us about it in the comments below!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW