Do you make New Year’s resolutions or create new habits at the beginning of each year? In this episode, we’re discussing if we make resolutions, what new habits we’re working on for the new year, and tricks to create new habits that stick.
- Tiffany talks about why she does not make resolutions and why she thinks they are ineffective.
- Becca suggests that people may want to join our goal setting course to make sure they actually keep the resolution this year.
- Becca talks about why setting goals are important to set some direction in her life and make sure she’s doing the things she wants to do like connecting with friends.
- Tiffany talks about how exercising and meditating are habits she’s working on this year.
- Becca discusses how she is trying to be more consistent in getting up at a specific time each morning.
- Tiffany thinks through pairing habits like evening routines to get a new habit in.
- Becca talks about pairing things she likes with things she doesn’t like to get a habit in.
- Becca discusses her strategy of Sunday morning prep to plan her week.
- Tiffany loves using apps to track habits such as her meditation app.
- Becca and Tiffany confess their bad habits.
- Becca talks about her strategy to change or add a habit.
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Try setting a recurring alarm on your phone so you aren’t making that decision each day.
- Pair a new habit with one you already have.
- Download a tracking app to keep track of your progress with a new habit.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW