How do you handle managing your home? There are so many things that need to be done like laundry, home repairs, cleaning, and grocery shopping. In this episode, we talk about how well we handle these things, how we split chores up with our husbands, and life hacks to keeping it all together.
- Becca and Tiffany talk about if someone in their household would be the CEO of their home
- Becca and Tiffany discuss how their approach to these things may have been affected by their childhoods
- Tiffany discusses why a regular routine helps her keep on top of things
- Becca talks about how she keeps on top of certain tasks on a regular basis and others are on the back burner
- Becca discusses why she is outsourcing the deep cleaning of her home
- Becca and Tiffany talk about why chores are important for kids
- Tiffany talks about using Asana to keep track of home tasks for her family
- Becca and Tiffany discuss how you should talk about chores with your husband and how to avoid nagging your partner about tasks or chores that need to be done
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Try a new tool like Asana out to keep track of your home tasks.
- Set up time to talk about all the household tasks with your partner to make sure how you split them up makes sense.
- Give your kids some chores if they don’t already have them.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW