Is there a right way to live? Should you even have a five year plan? These are the questions we’re pondering in today’s episode. We’re walking down memory lane to our 20s where we both had 5 year plans and they didn’t come true AT ALL. Our perspective on them has changed now that we’re in our 30s even though we both still believe in setting goals. Bonus: we’re also chatting a bit about capsule wardrobes at the beginning if you haven’t tried them out yet!
- Why we like capsule wardrobes
- Is there a right way to live and do things?
- Becca and Tiffany experiences in their 20s and 30s
- The moment Becca decided to live in New Zealand
- Becca and Tiffany’s 5 Year plans in their early 20s
- Why a 5 year plan should be flexible
- Why shorter term goals may be better than a 5 year plan
- The benefit of telling those around you what your goals are
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Try a capsule wardrobe for a season.
- Rip up your 5 year plan! (Kidding…kind of.)
- Consider telling those around you what your goals are.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW