Do you ask for help? If you’re like us, you pride yourself on being a strong woman, but that sometimes means you don’t ask for help when you need it. We’re talking about when you should ask for support and giving yourself a break from the “shoulds.” You know, those things that you see other people doing on social media that become your standards?!? While it may be hard, we think you should ask for help anyway as it’s the only way to move forward many times.
- Tiffany’s meditation milestone and how she fits it in
- Using meditation for fertility and for anxiety
- Strong women can have a hard time asking for help
- Becca’s moment in taking on too much instead of asking for help
- Asking for help at work vs. at home
- Taking responsibility and having guilt for home tasks vs. feeling it’s a shared responsibility with your partner
- Tiffany’s rock bottom moment and being willing to ask for support
- Asking for help from your spouse or partner before getting overwhelmed
- Hiring a coach or therapist to get a third party’s perspective
- How you hold yourself to standards that you shouldn’t
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- In what area of your life right now do you need to ask for some help? Go do it!
- Stop feeling guilty about what you see others doing on social media.
- Pay attention to the next time you get overwhelmed, and think about if asking for help could have avoided it.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW