Are you struggling with what your next career step is? If so, we’ve pack in lots of tips for how to figure it out in this episode. We’re talking about specific signs that indicate you may be ready for your next step, understanding what you want and don’t want, and tools to get you moving forward.
- If you’re struggling with setting or achieving goals, check out the She Reaches Her Goals: Intentional Goal Setting Guide
- Signs that you may be ready for your next career step
- Whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing to shift jobs every couple of years
- Why it’s so hard to figure out what your next career step should be
- Understanding what you want and don’t want
- Stories from our childhood that illuminate who we are
- Tools and books you could try to better understand your strengths and who you are
- Using your network to explore a new career step
- How to build a tribe of people doing things you’re interested in
She Reaches Her Goals: Intentional Goal Setting Guide
The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna
Myers Briggs free short quiz
Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide For Figuring Out What To Do With Your Life
Audible 30-day free trial
Books We Recommend
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Call your mom to find out what you were like as a child.
- Read one of the books we recommended.
- Make one connection with someone that is doing what you might want to do.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW