Looking to learn from other working women? This series is for you!
As part of the She Reaches podcast we started a working women interview series, with the goal to share the stories of the fabulous ladies in our tribe. In each interview we ask these women to give us a peek into their background, a glimpse into their daily routine and how they get it all done, and a small piece of advice they can offer to other women just like them who are reaching for all their dreams. These episodes will have you laughing at some moments, and crying at others, but most importantly, cheering with them throughout the interview. You’ll leave inspired, motivated and ready take a small step towards reaching your goals.
So, are you ready to reach?
- Staying Positive and Self-Love with Dani DiPirro
- Strong Woman Tips From Car Buying to Exercising with Bethany Kerley
- Following Your Path and Setting Boundaries with Sarah Zero
- The Positive Side of Being Laid Off and Living Life on Purpose with Tracy Gravius
- Understanding Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and the Importance of Self Compassion with Brodie Welch
- Finding Your Tribe, Overcoming Grief, and Asking for Help with Sara Sutachan
- Slowing Down, Saying Yes and Enjoying Each Season of Our Life with Jena Baker McNeill
- Navigating Social Media, Not Apologizing, and Leaning into Family with Melissa Conforto
- Planning Ahead, Being Adaptable and Building Your Network with Jodi McDermott
- Taking Leaps, Honoring Transitions and Authenticity with Amy Rossi